Monday, December 18, 2006

Heels with a bit o' Rrrrrawr!

Irregular Choice is one of those brands that you will either love or hate. Although some of their recent offerings have left me fearing for my life, I've crossed into the omgfangirlsquealylove for their shoes, because not only are they 'a bit different', but their designs are kitsch and cute in a way that makes you smile.

Take these fabulous heels, for example (thanks to TrainieBagLady on the forums!). They're knitted, and we know how nuts I am about knitted things. They have leopard print soles, and I'm nuts about 'hidden' (or not-so-hidden) detailing in my clothes and accessories. And they're TIGERS. TIGERS! Now, I don't know about you, but there's something in these shoes that make me grin like mad. They're definitely not for the faint-hearted, and some people may mock you for wearing them.. but they're just so darn cool, that I wouldn't care!

As the lovely Emma put it - imagine you're having a bad day.. but then you look down at your feet and see the tigers looking back at you.. perfect for making you smile! You can't do much better than that when it comes to shoes! I Heart You, Irregular Choice!

1 Comments:

At 9:41 pm, Blogger The Glitterati said...

Happy Christmas & New Year's Erin!!!! Tell Dave I said "Hi", and good luck with all the moving! You'll be out of that Scottish rain soon! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home