Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fendi Green Borsa Chef Bag

A few years ago, I spent a lot of my spare time knitting. It was a stressful period of my life, and I found the rhymthm of the clicking needles cathartic. I may only have gotten around to knitting scarves - which made excellent gifts for friends and family! - but I was devastated when I had to stop because of a wrist injury.

My wrist is well on its way to being healed, and I have started to feel a pang for knitting once more. Perhaps it's all the lovely chunky scarves in the stores, or that I have a lot of spare time on my hands (cough, cough), but it's like a call of the wild for me. As such, when I saw this bag - only available for 'hire' through Fashion Hire - I let out a gasp of delight. It's knitted, it's a lovely shade of green.. and rather unusual in and of itself!

Of course, I can't find it for purchase anywhere, and being Fendi I'm sure it'd be out of my price-range anyway.. so I'm left wishing that I was a more talented knitter, so that I could create a similar (and larger) version of my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home