Monday, November 13, 2006

I Love A Peep-Toe...

One of the girls on the Shiny Fashion Forum asked for help today to find a shoe to suit a rather lovely strapless gown that she'd just bought. As soon as I saw it, I knew what she needed.. peep-toes! Now, I'm not always a fan of toe cleavage (a little's ok!).. but I do love painted toes just peeking out of a glaaaaamorous evening shoe!

The first that caught my eye was the elegant black mid-heel stiletto by Dorothy Perkins. Satin in an evening shoe is very luxurious, I think - and the jewelled embellishment lifts the shoe's look into divine loveliness! In fact, I thought it so lovely that I also had to show you the same style in silver grey, both a bargain £25!

Another style that caught my eye some time ago was this beautiful purple suede diamante peep-toe. It's probably not your run-of-the-mill peep-toe, as the detail is more of a strap than simply an open toe; still, she's rather droolworthy, don't you think? It's a little more pricey at £65, and she's called 'Grow' by Carvela, available at Kurt Geiger.

Finally - yet another long-term fave (I told you I love peep-toes!!) is this gorgeous indigo and lace court from Topshop. Now, I know everyone goes on and on about the fabulousness of Topshop, but to be honest, I've bought very few things from there. I tend to find that their fashion - while on trend - is a bit overpriced.. so I was rather surprised to discover that these pretty peepers were only £35!

Now.. pop these on your feet, and dance into the sunset, ladies! Happy endings all 'round!

3 Comments:

At 11:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent blog.. http://www.socialfriendsonline.com

 
At 11:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog u have done a great job. http://www.be2gether.com

 
At 11:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent. I will add this link to our Resource centre website - you've done a great job. http://www.datingcontactsonline.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home