Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Shout Out!

Well, I have a little bit of exciting news... I've been featured as this week's 'style expert' on the fabulous site 'What Celebs Wear' :D Their website keeps track of great celebrity product picks, brands and trends, and I've found them to be an awesome resource for my own celebrity blogging over on Catwalk Queen, Shoewawa and The Bag Lady :)

Given that I'm fairly new to the world of style blogging, I'm extremely stoked! If anyone makes their way over here from What Celebs Wear, a big hello to you.. I hope that you enjoy my personal musings, and don't forget to check out the awesome Shiny Fashion sites for your daily fix of style!

3 Comments:

At 4:43 pm, Blogger The Glitterati said...

'Grats, Erin! Well-deserved kudos, I say! :) And those were very cool shots Dave took... when we walked by the area, it was all dark and damp, so it's nice to see it in its full glory!

 
At 2:05 am, Blogger Erin said...

Thanks! I see you've been busy on your blog too :))) I'm a bit behind on my reading though.. how is it that someone who is 'self-employed' gets so darn busy over Christmas? Even when there's nothing to do, noone to visit and so on?

Makes no sense to me!

 
At 2:23 pm, Blogger The Glitterati said...

I know what you mean... my theory is that the less work I have, the busier I am. And regardless of what my workload is, I still never manage to get any of it done... :) It's like bizzaro world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home