Sunday, October 22, 2006

My lovelies of the week!

I've gone a little mad this week with my spending.. very naughty, I know, but there have been some lovely bargains to be had with all the early Winter sales going on!

I haven't yet picked up the houndstooth coat from ASDA (it doesn't go on sale until tomorrow.. which I found out after driving 45 mins to my nearest one, grumble).. but I've managed to pick up some other bargains while I wait!

Yesterday, I purchased this beautiful cropped jacket from Miss Selfridge for £17.45, including postage, down from £50! (Hurrah for finding discount codes online)

My second bargain was a gorgeous black smock top from ASDA for a ridiculous £6, which made up somewhat for the houndstooth debacle. Unfortunately I can't find a picture online, and I'm too lazy to take a photo of it just now, so you'll have to take my word for it that it's lovely!


After the ASDA debacle, I popped into Matalan next door to ease my pain, and found a pair of these lovely patent heels reduced 50% to £5. I also picked up a patent pair of kitten heels in violet-blue for £4. I was tempted to get the maroon heels in black as well, but they weren't marked down.. and as it was bargain-hunting week for me, I thought it best to leave them on the shelf.


My final bargain of the week is a Kathy Van Zeeland handbag that I've been eyeing for a while at TK Maxx. I've really been liking Kathy's designs this past season or so.. they're quite stylish, a little over-the-top (like me!), with quite a nice range of designs available at reasonable discount (picked it up for £29.99). I do have a teeeensy picture of it to show you, but Blogger is being stupid and not inserting the picture, despite multiple attempts. As such, a description will have to suffice! It's a black hobo style bag, with a zillion pockets and stud details and a lovely bag charm to boot. Loads and loads of room, and quite a glam, but understated look to it.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home