Saturday, October 14, 2006


We're off to Ireland for a week, and I'm VERY excited! While my heritage is a bit of a mixed breed, there's a strong vein of Irish running from both sides of my family :) We're even going to visit a little town called Golden, about 55miles from Cork, from which my great-great-grandmother emigrated to Australia! Tres cool :)

And so, I thought I would leave you with a picture of some traditional Irish dancing shoes! I will do my best to post while we're on the road, but it will be heavily dependent on 'net connection :) If I don't see you, have a fab week!

And, if you happen to be in the market for some traditional Irish dancing shoes, you can order these babies from Fay's Irish Dancing Shoes for $65, hand-crafted and direct from Dublin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home