Saturday, October 21, 2006

Gorgeous Houndstooth Coat That WILL Be Mine!

Oh, houndstooth, houndstooth, my kingdom for some houndstooth.

Yes, I know it's lame of me, but I can't tell you how much I love this pattern. Perhaps it's my love of all things 30s & 40s; or a fixation on twee-ish, Blyton-esque things; who knows! All I know is that I want this coat, and I want it bad!
The most fantastic thing about this coat, however, is not it's lovely tailored, nipped-in shape; its lovely lapels; or even it's gorgeous print.. The best thing is that it's a mere £32 from George at ASDA!! Yes, that's right! £32! Even in Aussie dollars, that's a bargain of a coat! Sadly, at this price, I doubt it'll last long. I for one will be traipsing to my nearest ASDA tomorrow to get mine! Race ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home