Friday, October 13, 2006

Mmmm Tweed Ballet Flats from La Redoute


Before ballet flats became de rigueur, I was already in love with the style, and wore my plain black leather flats all over town. Unfortunately, Australian stores at the time didn't offer a great range of styles, so when I came to the UK - miles ahead in fashion, with flat shoes EVERYWHERE - I went a bit mad. Of course, by that stage, I'd discovered pointy flats, and my round-toed shoes were buried in the back of my wardrobe.

But it seems that my heart is leaning in their direction once more. I have seen some incredibly beautiful round-toed flats recently, and La Redoute is currently leading the race for domination of my feet! These gorgeous little tweed flats tickled my fancy because of the lovely jewel adornment. Not quite as high on my wish list as the embroidered velour ones I posted about earlier, but lovely nonetheless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home