Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yikes!


I've been working so furiously to put together a series of posts for Shiny Fashion, that I've gone two days without posting (or noticing that I hadn't posted! Oops!). That said, I'm really excited (still!) about blogging with Shiny, and I'm putting together a whole series of red carpet / holiday looks to suit all kinds of shapes, sizes and taste! :)

I've also been trawling through celebrity fashion / image sites keeping a keen eye out for nice shoes and bags that are being carried about - it's definitely honing my 'designer eye'.

I'm pretty tired, actually.. it's been quite some time since my last job, and I think my poor ol' brain has gotten lazy. Working on the blogs, making sure they're up to scratch, and constantly being on the look-out for things to blog about sure takes it out of me!

Also, the weather has been MISERABLE. I'm dying to do my evening walks, but it's been raining day and night the last three days, and the only thing more miserable than the weather would be to go walking in it :)

Other than that, I have little to report.. we're hoping to go up into the Highlands tomorrow for some picture taking and maybe a half-way decent hike (so bugger off, rain! OR DIE!).. we've been watching a lot of Veronica Mars (New favourite show. Lovelovelove).. and I really want to win a handbag from handbag.com's competition, but I'm losing sorely thus far! (damnit, thought that Paddington was mine!)

Aaaanyway, I'm going to pop up one last post tonight about some gooooooooorgeous shoes that I am dying to add to my collection.. then bed! Night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home