Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Shopaholics Anonymous..

My name is Erin, and I'm a shopaholic. I'm addicted to bargains.. and have a particular weakness for ASOS sales. With my additional 15% discount in hand, I bought a bushel of apples.. if a bushel of apples is that lovely pin-tuck jersey shirt in brown (and in black.. eek!) for £10 :)


I love the shape of this top, and while I usually wouldn't go for a high-necked style, I thought that the shape was balanced out nicely by the little sleeves, thus wouldn't be overwhelming on me. I can't wait to wear it with a nice slim pencil skirt and vintage-style courts!


My second purchase was this lovely boxy clutch in faux alligator (don't generally go for the real stuff). It's the perfect 1940s style, and a lot more roomy than you might expect. I also have a lovely pair of pointy heels in a similar fabric.. and now that I come to think of it, the heels and clutch would look rather grand with the top above! For £8 (down from £15), I couldn't resist!


These were a bit of a last-minute, impulse purchase.. but they were so sweet that I couldn't help myself. I love angels and wings and shiny things, and I couldn't help but picture myself wearing them with the clutch, picking up on the gold accent of the clasp! For a very reasonable £6, I thought it was worth the risk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home