Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Online Shops I Love -- Sock Dreams

As you have probably gathered, I do quite a lot of online shopping.. so I thought I would take this opportunity to share one of my favourites with you!

I have long been a bit of a shoe-nut, but a few years ago I fell in love with socks. Target in Australia was one of my favourite haunts, with loads of cheap and cheerful quirky numbers that would grace my feet as soon as I got home. When Susie Bubble, of Style Bubble blogging fame, mentioned Sock Dreams - a US-based online store for all things socks - my interest was piqued immediately.

I wasn't disappointed.

Sock Dreams is run by the lovely Niqkita who - once upon a time - was a girl whose feet were always cold. From that humble beginning came her online store, and it has grown and grown and grown! Most recently, Sock Dreams has been featured in the July issues of W and Cosmogirl, and I can only see her business becoming more and more successful!

When I have purchased from Sock Dreams, the quality has been great. What you see is what you get, and they have an exceptional range of pretty and funky staple socks and stockings for you to choose from. Their prices are very reasonable, and their international shipping costs are good too (they charged me a flat $10USD postage for about 8 pairs of socks, even though the actual cost was $14). They reply to emails quickly.. and.. well.. I just love them!

If you too love socks, I can't recommend them highly enough (just talking about them makes me want to buy the whole range!). The pretty socks featured above are O Chevrons in red for $10USD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home