Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lulu Yang Butterfly Dress

I saw this dress - entitled Butterfly, by Lulu Yang - way back in July, featured on the fab blog A Dress A Day, and it's one of those dresses that just stays with you.

I always mean to wear more dresses, and want to - but despite it being The Year of the Dress, and despite having purchased several dresses this year, I always seem to end up wearing skirts and pants (yes, with tops!) instead.

That said - all of that would change if I had this dress in my wardrobe. Erin (great name!), from A Dress A Day surmised that this fabulous concoction would be the perfect attire for some kind of butterfly-superhero. I surmise that it would be the perfect attire for ANYTHING! I would wear it to work.. the coffee shop.. out shopping.. to take out the garbage. It's that beautiful. I mean - imagine it! You could be having the worst day ever, but slip on this number, and you could transform into a wondrous, magical being!

Ok, so maybe I'm asking a bit much of this dress. But I'm having a trying day, and if just looking at and thinking about this dress can make me feel uplifted, then surely wearing it would be magical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home