Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Holy Cow! Mou Calfskin Boot at ASOS

Mou - a brand favourite of Emma Watson, apparently - have recently teamed up with ASOS and are offering their range online. While their (now sold-out) sheepskin booties tickled my fancy, I couldn't help but shudder a little when I first saw these boots.

Now - I'm all for leather goods - particularly when it's 'recycled' - and I even (gulp!) like Uggs for their warmth and utility. But, try as I might, I just can't like these at all. It looks like a boot-shaped baby cow.. just a little *too* realistic for me. I keep expecting to see baleful eyes and hear woeful mooing. Ick.

If, unlike me, you can look past these attributes (or you like baby-cow-shaped things), you can pick them up for £180 from ASOS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home