Friday, October 13, 2006

Prada Woven Goatskin Mary Jane Platforms

Some people dream in colour. Some dream in black and white. I like to think I dream in designer - but sadly this dream's nightmarish. These Prada platforms seriously remind me of some woven chairs my grandmother had back in the 80s. In fact, I think the platform portion of the shoe might BE their reincarnation! Still, if you think they merit their description as 'classic and distinctive shoes to take you to top-tier style', they're available at 20% off retail for $592 from Bluefly.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 pm, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Blech. I hate those. LOL

and HEY! I love meeting other shoe lovers! :)

 
At 8:30 pm, Blogger Erin said...

Good to meet you too! :) I'll be back to blogging tomorrow, when I return home from Ireland, so more shoes then! *g*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home