Friday, October 13, 2006

My New Blog!

Given my dogged love of all things fashion, I've decided to start my own blog
chronicling my adventures!

My name is Erin, I'm an Aussie living in Scotland, and I'm a complete magpie when it comes to clothing, shoes, bags and jewellery. That is, if it sparkles, it's quite likely to make it into my nest ;) I love making jewellery, I have too many shoes, I'm vintage-obsessed, and I collect antique brooches - favouring art deco and art nouveau styles.

Outside of fashion, I love reading, writing, dreaming, and crime shows. I'm rarely without bright-coloured nails (my favourite is cherry red), my favourite season is Autumn, I watch far too much television, I'm a geek (loooove Potter and LotR), and I am obsessed with clutch handbags :)

Anyway, if you stumble upon my blog, I hope that you enjoy what you read! Feel free to ask questions, make comments or dance naked in the moonlight! Whatever boils your kettle :))))

2 Comments:

At 1:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had it been in the Old Testament, Harry Potter would have been PUT TO DEATH.

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger Erin said...

Yes, well...

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home